The days of only having a website are over.
If you want to succeed in business, you need optimize your web presence from all angles.
This is why we invented 360° Web Optimization. It’s a radical, effective approach to building an online presence for your business.
The 360° Approach
The 360° approach allows us to create personalized solutions for your web presence that are built to grow with time.
For instance, if your website needs custom functionality features, we build them and leave room for conveniently installing updates as new technology arrives.
The 360° approach is about predicting which social networking sites are on the rise so that you have a page ready and operational long before your competitors even know it exists.
More people are using mobile phones to access the Internet now than ever before, but not all phones can view flash. We take into account the advantages and disvantages of different devices, operating systems, browsers, and new technology.
Put simply, we plan ahead.
A Case of Multilevel Thinking
A client came to us with a problem: they had a 2 million page website that was getting no traffic, barely ranking, and was not generating clients.
One interactive agency may have tried some SEO techniques, and maybe started a twitter account, and undoubtedly they would have failed. We knew that a site that large needed more. It was a sinking cargo ship, and you cannot send out a tug boat to save it.
- We created and maintained over 20 blogs, each dedicated to a different aspect of their potential clients' needs. These blogs linked to each other and to our client's main website, creating a huge net to catch web traffic.
- We also built and maintained microsites, social media accounts, and wrote press releases centered around breaking news stories.
- We administered SEO techniques, wrote new content, restructured large portions of the site to have a great navigability, and provided them with a template that they could work off of on their own.
- We administered two campaigns: link-building and emails.
- The link-building strategy was a systematic approach at commenting on popular blogs and news articles with genuine, organic responses that would link back to an appropriate page in our client's site.
- Our email campaign was designed not to attract clients, but to reach people who could in turn could refer thousands of potential clients to the website.
- We achieved more than 1200 comment links and sent out more than 720 emails.
That's how you jumpstart a 2 million page website.
The 360 approach is about more than utilizing online resources to maximize your web presence, it's about seeing your business from all angles, and capitalizing on internet technologies.
180 degrees is dedicated to what you can do internally.
A Case of Prescience
A large firm contacted us with a problem. They had a system in place to handle new accounts, and an IT staff to manage the system for the past 25 years.
The system went through constant upgrades, but was based on old client technology and used large databases.
- Organization– The system covered 40% of business, but left 60% outside the system where alternate systems were needed. This created a hodgepodge of systems to handle all of their accounts.
Their system was based on account focus. Even though they were representing tens of millions of dollars, they couldn't get a management perspective on very simple questions such as "How efficient are their resources?" or "How do we price new accounts coming in based on the availability of resources?" And gathering a historical perspective was nearly impossible.
- Reinvention – Their biggest problem was that their technology was set up such that every new account required a new system. Taking on new, small accounts were not cost feasible. It would be as if Snapple had trouble making new flavors because every new bottle label required building another factory. Our client was starting from scratch every time they took on a new account.
We started with a BPM and administered a product called Savvion.
Then, we constructed a portal, and integrated MS SharePoint.
We then needed work flow organization for the team, so we integrated Biztalk.
They needed to manage and organize a multitude of files. We created a system of unified communications using MS Lync.
Finally, we developed a custom template built to evolve with each new account using ASP.net and C sharp. The new custom framework operates so that new accounts will be easier to integrate into the system, and room for expansion.
Before we stepped in, if account A and account B had similar needs, our client had to reinvent the system twice instead of evolving it. Now, the system evolves with the changing needs of their accounts and their business.
We used Windows communication foundation services (WCF) to build out this new framework, and ADO.net to keep the template evolving.
360° Comes Standard
The best part of being an Its-Your-Internet client is that our 360° approach is for everyone.
You don’t need to pay extra for quality. Quality work is the only work we know how to do.
But before you make a decision…
- Compose a list of all of the problems you’re having with your online presence.
- Compose a second list of what you would like your online presence to do for your business – place things in real dollar amounts, and aim high.
- Present us your lists – we will diagnose the problem and present you with a list of ways you can achieve your online goals.