Having trouble dominating cyberspace?
Yours is a story we hear all the time:
Perhaps a press release now and then.
But the problem is that you're not thinking about your TOP*.
*TOP = Total Online Presence
All of the components that make up your TOP need to work together: your Facebook page, custom Twitter background, website functionality, discussion group involvement, etc. Everything your business does online should work in harmony, not cacophony.
For a great TOP, you need a great TOP plan.
99 times out of 100, the problems businesses face online come from a lack of TOP perspective. You need to make every aspect of your business online work together, and we will show you how.
First, take a look at this year's Fortune 500 list. Do all of those companies have Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, interactive websites? Do they update them regularly?
You bet they do.
That is because they know the power of having an effective Total Online Presence.
The Internet is huge, and if you have a small website and one blog, you are not likely to be found by search engines or customers. However, the more space you occupy on the web—with social media sites, blogs, etc.—the more likely you are to be found.
We are experts at creating strong, lasting TOPs. With Its-Your-Internet, you have control over how your TOP is presented. It's your company, and the tone, style, and feel of your TOP is entirely up to you.
We simply provide:
- Automatic updates of all social media accounts
- Creating and distributing of press releases to over 40 different places online
- Advice on best methods of TOP presentation
- Daily maintenance of TOP
- Search Engine Optimized content
- Friending, following, and participating in discussions for social media sites
- and related services
Here's a simple test to see if your TOP is as good as it can be...
For every item on the list your business has, give yourself one point:
- Facebook Fan Page
- Twitter Account
- Linkedin Page
- Links to and from your website to your social network accounts
- YouTube Account
- At least 1 video on your website
- Multiple blogs
- Google Plus account
- All of your blogs and social network accounts are updated weekly
- All of your blogs and social network accounts are updated three times a week
- Yelp page
- Monthly online press releases
- No FLASH displays on your website
- Website URL that matches the name of your company
- A unified brand (e.g. company logo on all online pages, a consistent tone to content, etc.)
- Website with a functional component (customer login, payment center, etc.)
How did you score?
18-20 points (A) = You have an excellent TOP. You are utilizing a wide variety of online resources to unify your company. You are casting a large net, and providing potential clients with many access points to your website. If you are experiencing a bad return on your investment when it comes to your online presence, your problem may be your main site's functionality or lack of SEO content.
15-17 points (B) = You have a strong online presence, but it needs work. You are not taking full advantage of the vast resources available to you online – but you can bet that your competitors are.
12-14 points (C) = You are only giving an average online performance. Your company could do a lot better than how it's doing right now, but luckily we can help.
9-11 points (D) = Ouch. Not even competing with the average company online. It's no wonder why things aren't going so well – you need to up your total online presence!
6-8 points (E) = Oh no! You really need to get your act together. Contact us immediately and we'll get you on TOP in no time.
0-5 points (F) = What are you doing?! You can't run a successful business with a failing TOP grade! Let us help you move your business's TOP into the 21st century.