So where does it HURT?
Who asks this question? Professionals whose job it is to identify and treat that pain.
Usually, they are referring to physical or emotional pain.
We mean the pain when spending your marketing budget.
- How is your online presence (which includes your main website, microsites, social media profiles and assorted online properties) failing you?
- What are your qualms with or questions about social media?
- When you Google your specific industry and products or services using keywords your target audience would use, where do your online properties show up on the search results page? Do they show up at all?
- How much have you spent on improving your total online presence? Was it worth the cost?
Online marketing can be a sore subject for a lot of businesses. Just as fast as the Internet blew through the entertainment industry and print media, it turned the world of advertising upside down.
Even industries relatively unaffected by the digital revolution have experienced profound changes in the way they do bookkeeping, search for new employees, make sales, and advertise.
Wherever these changes have hurt your business the most—or wherever you feel your business is most missing out on a great opportunity—we will work with you to identify, address, and resolve the issue.
- Do you need an interactive website where visitors can make purchases, keep track of their accounts, access a database, communicate, or any other interactive feature you can think of?
We will build it.
- Do you need a search-engine optimized, user-friendly renovation of your existing web content?
We will write it.
- Do you need to plan and execute a makeover on your total online presence?
We will give you that makeover, and show you how to maintain it.
Tell us where it hurts, and we’ll tell you what we can do.
Online advertising, site design and business technology should not be painful.